The first step to healing yourself naturally is to schedule a consultation. Dr. Hedberg provides consultations regardless of location – in his practice – or through a Telehealth Consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are consultations and laboratory tests?
Consultation costs are the same whether you see Dr. Hedberg at his practice or through a Telehealth Consultation.
Initial Consultation: $550.00
Includes a review of your medical records and a comprehensive health history. A comprehensive physical exam is included if you come to our practice. Dr. Hedberg will recommend laboratory tests at the conclusion of this consultation.
Second Consultation: $375.00
Includes a review of your labs and your individualized healing plan. Dr. Hedberg will recommend nutritional strategies, supplementation, and lifestyle modifications to restore your health.
At the conclusion of this consultation, you will discuss with Dr. Hedberg the best healing plan for your needs. We offer two packages, one with Dr. Hedberg and one with Dr. Hedberg, plus a Health Coaching add-on:
6-month, 6 Consultations Package: $1,500.00
This 6-month package includes:
- 6 consultations with Dr. Hedberg, done once a month for 6 months.
- Unlimited messaging with Dr. Hedberg in between consultations.
- Access to our food and mood journal to track your nutrition and progress.
- Detailed supplement plan.
- Helpful handouts and eBooks to support your healing plan.
- Access to Dr. Hedberg’s online courses.
6-month, 6 Consultations Package with Health Coaching add-on: $2,100.00
This 6-month package includes everything in the above package plus:
- 6 sessions with our health coach done twice a month for 3 months.
- Health coaching helps you explore and identify the “why” behind your desired health change.
- Health coaching helps to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Bridget will support and guide you in creating a vision for yourself, as well as long term goals that align with that vision.
- Over the course of the six sessions, we dive deep into your long term goals and break each one down into manageable short term goals. You will leave each session with actionable steps towards one of those goals.
Laboratory test fees range from $300.00 – $900.00. This is an average, so your test fees may be slightly higher or lower than this range. Some patients do not require any lab tests, and Dr. Hedberg will utilize any lab tests you have done previously.
Do you take insurance?
We are a 100% cash practice. Insurance does not cover consultations, lab tests, or supplements. We do not file insurance, nor do we provide documentation that can be submitted to insurance companies.
Do I have to see Dr. Hedberg in the practice to consult with him?
You can consult with Dr. Hedberg in his practice or through a Telehealth Consultation.
Telehealth Consultations are available if you are unable to travel long distances or live overseas.
What Makes Dr. Hedberg Different?
Dr. Hedberg is a great listener. He will listen to your entire story no matter how long it takes.
Dr. Hedberg does not order excessive laboratory tests. Dr. Hedberg only orders lab tests that are absolutely necessary for each individual, and he will utilize any lab tests you have done previously.
Dr. Hedberg doesn’t prescribe excessive supplements. Dr. Hedberg does use supplements, but he only prescribes minimal supplement plans, so patients aren’t overwhelmed with too many supplements.
Dr. Hedberg has personally dealt with many of the health issues that you are struggling with, so he understands what it feels like to be ill.
Dr. Hedberg only accepts a limited number of patients each year, so he can dedicate 110% to each and every patient.
How does your practice communicate with patients and potential new patients?
We only communicate with patients and potential new patients by email or our electronic health records portal. We do not provide telephone support.
What is the consultation process?
Dr. Hedberg does not accept everyone—only those that he thinks he can help.
- Fill out the secure form below, and you will be directed to our secure health questionnaire.
- Dr. Hedberg will review your health questionnaire to determine if he can help you or not.
- If your case is accepted, you will be notified to schedule your first consultation in our patient portal.
- We only take on a limited number of patients each year, so contact us now to reserve your spot.
We are very excited to work with you, so please enter your contact information in the secure and private form below.
*Your information will not be shared with anyone or any third party.
Are you flying to see us?
The closest airport, about 15 miles from us, is the Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) http://www.flyavl.com/
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville – Biltmore is across the street from our practice:
Immune Restoration Center
1 Village Ln Suite 5
Asheville, North Carolina 28803